At HourDoc.com, we understand that managers have more to do than just manage employees – they have strategies to design, plans to implement, targets to set and numbers to reach.
So we created a time and labor management system that helps simplify some of the tedious tasks associate with managing employees. HourDoc.com offers real-time access to scheduling and attendance data as well as easy-to-use tools to analyze workforce productivity and costs. HourDoc.com can also help managers stay on top of their employees’ leave time, required certifications and performance.
HourDoc.com may not shorten the list of items on your to-do list, but we like to think that our robust SaaS solution can help tremendously when one of the most important items on a manager’s list is “people to manage.”
Speaking of lists, click here for a more comprehensive (but far from complete) list of solutions HourDoc.com offers managers.
- Scheduling – HourDoc.com provides managers online visibility to examine employees’ work patterns and routines, and as a result, more strategically manage schedules and staffing issues.
- Web Clock-in / Clock-out – HourDoc.com’s advanced technology allows employees to clock in or out from any assigned computer, a specific IP-restricted site, or even from a cell phone or PDA, so your staff can work more dynamically and enjoy greater flexibility.
- Day Off Request Function – HourDoc.com’s automated Day-Off Request function replaces error-ridden paper or verbal request processes and allows for better coordination on the part of managers.
- 100% Web-based, Real-Time Data – HourDoc.com’s web-based time and labor tracking system provides real-time access to employee attendance, productivity, and performance information so supervisors can make intelligent, on-the-spot staffing decisions.
- Job Costing – With HourDoc.com, companies can monitor the hours their employees dedicated to a particular project or job so they can better track the cost of each job and bill the time accordingly.
- “Shift Swapping” Management – HourDoc.com’s online shift swapping tool allows employees to swap shifts without the pain of countless phone calls or the risk of miscommunication – and with the ability to approve requested shift changes and access to up-to-the-minute shift assignments, managers can be assured that shifts are appropriately covered.
- PTO, Vacation and Sick Leave Tracking – HourDoc.com’s web-based time and attendance platform allows employees to submit, and managers to approve or deny, time off requests in real-time and on-demand. With HourDoc.com, employees realize greater autonomy and accountability because they can monitor and manage their own PTO, vacation, sick, or FMLA time.
- Overtime Tracking – HourDoc.com’s intelligent technology automatically tracks overtime hours as your employees clock in and out of the system.
- Messaging – The days of missed messages are gone! HourDoc.com’s Message Center allows managers to deliver critical information to one or to multiple employees via the system’s login interface, or even as an email or text message. And because receipt of the message has to be acknowledged before an employee can clock in, managers have an assurance that their message will be received.
- Employee/Manager Self Service – HourDoc.com offers employees and managers a self-service capability so they can effortlessly and independently manage and maintain personal job-related tasks.
- Auto-generated email notification – With HourDoc.com, you can receive daily email notifications with the time and labor data you choose. Without ever logging into HourDoc.com’s system, you can know who has clocked in or out and at what time, so you can be aware of potential overtime or scheduling issues long before they affect your company’s bottom line.
- Graphical Labor Analytics tools – HourDoc.com’s easy-to-read, customizable graphical real-time dashboard allows you to view time and labor trends so you can make educated, on-the-spot decisions.